Highlights of the Tour Package
- Explore the ancient wonders of Rome, including the Colosseum and Vatican City, on a personalized hop-on-hop-off bus tour.
- Get lost in the magic of Venice as you float along its narrow canals and hidden passages in a traditional Gondola.
- Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you embark on an excursion to Mount Titlis, Switzerland's highest mountain, in a ROTAIR cable car that revolves 360 degrees and offers breathtaking views of the snow-clad alps.
- Witness the magnificence of Rhine Falls, Europe's largest waterfall, and hear the roar of the water as you admire it from the observation deck.
- Fulfill your childhood dream of visiting a chocolate wonderland as you enter Lindt's House of Chocolate Museum.
Overview of the Tour:
Welcome to Holiday Smith India's Best European Trio - Italy, Swiss & France tour package, an 11-day/10-night journey through three of the most beautiful countries in Europe. This tour offers an unforgettable experience, with comfortable stays in well-equipped hotels, guided tours of all the major attractions, and transport by air-conditioned coach.
Our tour package includes daily breakfast and selected meals as per the itinerary and the services of a professional tour manager. We believe in providing our guests with hassle-free and enjoyable experience, and our tour package is designed to do just that.
Join us on this journey of a lifetime and experience the best of Europe with Holiday Smith India. Book now and get ready to make unforgettable memories!
- Comfortable accommodation for all 10 nights
- Daily breakfast and selected meals as per the itinerary
- Guided tours of all the major attractions
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional tour manager
Tips for Trip:
- You will be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing, so pack comfortable shoes and clothes suitable for the weather.
- Europe is home to some of the world's most beautiful sights, so capture these moments with a good camera or smartphone.
- While credit cards are widely accepted, carrying local currency for small transactions like buying snacks and souvenirs or using public restrooms is always a good idea.
- Be respectful of local customs and traditions, especially while visiting religious or historical sites.
- Staying hydrated and trying local food is a great way to experience the culture and stay energized throughout the tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Rome | Welcome to the city of rich history & heritage
- Arrive at Rome International Airport and complete the immigration process.
- Meet the representative for private transport to the hotel.
- Check-in to pre-booked hotel in Rome.
- Enjoy leisure time to explore the city.
- Take a stroll around the charming architecture and scenic views.
- Overnight stay in Rome hotel.
Day 2: Rome Sightseeing Tour | Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready to explore Rome on a hop-on-and-hop-off tour
- The classic Rome sightseeing tour lasts for 1.3 hours and covers 9 stops and 8 points of interest
- Learn about the city's history and culture from informative audio commentary available in 8 different languages
- Discover the charm of Roman ruins, baroque squares, and Renaissance gardens that make Rome a unique destination
- Admire the impressive Colosseum, the site of legendary gladiatorial battles
- Visit Piazza Venezia, home to the Vittorio Emanuele II Monument, and take memorable photos
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Transfer to Venice | Discover the Grand Canal and its charm on Venice's heritage gondola
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and complete the check-out formalities.
- The representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the train station to board a train from Rome to Venice using a euro rail pass. The journey takes about 4 hours.
- After arriving in Venice, the representative will escort you to the hotel on private transport.
- Experience Venice's magic by riding on a traditional gondola with your own gondolier.
- Sail through the canals of Venice and admire the iconic landmarks such as St. Mark's Bell Tower, San Giorgio Island, and the Teatro La Fenice opera house.
- Pass by the majestic Basilica di Santa Maria Della Salute and learn about the stories and secrets of the palaces.
- After a memorable gondola ride, return to the hotel and relax.
- Overnight stay in Venice.
Day 4: Venice | Murano & Burano Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore Murano & Burano Islands, located across the Venetian Lagoon from Venice, renowned for their traditional artisan crafts.
- Board a shared boat to reach Murano, known for its glassblowers since the 13th century. You will have a chance to visit a local glassblower's workshop to watch the delicate forms take shape from molten glass.
- Learn the techniques of how minerals are added to give the candy-colored vases and chandeliers of Murano their rich hue.
- After exploring the markets, hop back on the boat for a picturesque ride to Burano, where the brightly colored homes and traditional lace-making workshops await you.
- Discover the history of Burano lace and how it was once sought after by monarchs across Europe for its captivating quality.
- After exploring and learning the history and craftsmanship of glass and lace, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Venice.
Day 5: Venice to Lucerne | Day at Leisure
- Begin the day with a delightful breakfast and complete the check-out formalities
- Meet the representative at the hotel who will take you to the airport to board a flight from Venice to Lucerne
- Upon arrival, meet the representative who will take you to the hotel in a private transfer and assist with check-in
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure
- Take a walk through the charming streets, admire the stunning architecture, and enjoy a meal at a local café
- You can also explore the old town, visit the Chapel Bridge, or stroll along the beautiful Lake Lucerne
- Head back to the hotel in the evening and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6: Excursion to Mount Titlis | Ascend in ROTAIR, the World's first 360 degrees revolving Cable Car
- Begin your day with a hearty breakfast and get ready to explore the magnificent beauty of Mount Titlis, one of the most famous experiential mountains in Switzerland.
- Take a train from Luzern to Engelberg using a Swiss Pass, which will take approximately 40 minutes. From Engelberg station, take a bus to Titlisbahn using a Swiss Pass, which will take around 3-4 minutes.
- After reaching Engelberg Titlisbahn, experience the Rotair, the world's first revolving cable car, to ascend to a summit of 3020 meters, offering panoramic views of snow-covered mountains, steep rock faces, and deep crevasses.
- You can indulge in many activities like walking on the Titlis Cliff, Europe's highest suspension bridge, or getting closer to the mountains by wearing a blanket of snow in the Ice Flyer chairlift.
- Take a stroll around the Glacier Cave, home to beautifully crafted ice sculptures, or indulge in various snow activities in Glacier Park.
- After a fun-filled day, take a train back to Lucerne and head to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 7: City Tour Of Lucerne | Enjoy a serene sunset cruise on the calm water of Lake Lucerne
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast before exploring the charming Old Town of Lucerne using the Swiss Pass.
- During your tour, visit the iconic Chapel Bridge and the symbolic Lion Monument.
- End your day with a breathtaking sunset cruise on Lake Lucerne with Indian-themed food and music.
- Marvel at the stunning views of Mt Pilatus and Mt Rigi while enjoying a buffet-style traditional Indian cuisine dinner.
- Finally, head back to your hotel in Lucerne for a peaceful overnight stay.
Day 8: Transfer to Zurich | Excursion to Rhine Falls | Feel the goosebumps on your skin as you hear the roar of Rhine Falls
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and check out from your hotel in Lucerne.
- Take a train from Lucerne to Zurich, which will take around 40 minutes.
- Upon arrival, complete the check-in formalities at your hotel and rest.
- Later, board a train from Zurich to Schaffhausen, where the Rhine Falls is located.
- Marvel at the beauty of the falls and the towering castle over Rhine Falls, Schloss Laufen
- Explore the three viewpoints between Schloss Laufen and Rhine Falls: Belvedere, Kanzeli, and Fischnetz.
- Take a thrilling ride via the glass lift to get to and from Belvedere's viewpoint.
- Get up close to the water from Kanzeli and Fischnetz's viewpoints, as the cascading water comes unrealistically close from here.
- Choose from the 4 different boat rides to enhance your experience of the Rhine Falls.
- If you enjoy hiking, take short circular hikes to explore the place further.
- After an exhilarating day, head back to your hotel in Zurich.
- Overnight stay in Zurich.
Day 9: Zurich to Paris | Welcome to the city of amour, art, fashion, gastronomy, and culture
- Enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel in the morning
- Board a train to Paris using a Euro rail pass. The journey takes around 4 hours
- Upon arrival in Paris, a representative will transfer you to your hotel
- You can choose to rest at the hotel or explore the city on your own
- Stroll around the beautiful city, visit local markets and cafes, or explore nearby places
- After exploring Paris, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 10: Paris Sightseeing Tour by Hop on and Hop off bus | Behold the symbol of worship, Notre Dame Cathedral
- Start the day with a delicious breakfast and prepare for a sightseeing tour of Paris on a classic hop-on-and-hop-off bus.
- The tour covers the Classic Red Route with 2 hours and 10 hop-on, hop-off stops.
- The tour includes 12 points of interest, including iconic landmarks and attractions like the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge cabaret club, the Eiffel Tower, and many more.
- The tour offers informative audio commentary in 11 languages with complimentary headphones.
- Explore Champ de Mars, a serene green space at the Eiffel Tower's foot.
- Visit Musee de Louver and discover the Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and other great artworks.
- Head towards Notre Dame Cathedral, one of the oldest Gothic cathedrals dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and catch scenic views of Paris.
- Explore Musee d'Orsay, which has a vast collection of Impressionist paintings by iconic figures like Monet, Manet, Pissarro, Morisot, and Renoir.
- Stop at Champs-Elysees, a paradise for fashion freaks and foodies with shops of high-end brands and fancy eating places.
- Visit the Grand Palais, an iconic monument built in 1990 and dedicated to French art.
- Customize your itinerary of the sights you want to see and explore Paris at your own pace.
- After a wonderful sightseeing tour, return to your hotel for an overnight stay in Paris.