Highlights of the Tour Package:
- Explore the majestic Taj Mahal, one of the World's Seven Wonders.Explore the majestic Taj Mahal, one of the World's Seven Wonders.
- Visit the ancient and historic Fatehpur Sikri, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover the vibrant culture and local cuisine of Old Delhi, including a rickshaw ride in the busy streets of Chandni Chowk.
- Tour the majestic Agra Fort and witness its grand architecture and history.
- Enjoy comfortable accommodation in top-rated hotels and travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle throughout the tour.
Overview of the Tour:
At Holiday Smith India, we strive to make your travel experiences memorable and enriching. Our Explore Golden Triangle beyond the Taj Mahal Tour Package is the perfect way to explore the rich cultural heritage and history of North India. This 6-day, 5-night tour will take you to some of the most important historical landmarks of the country.
Here, you will explore the city's iconic landmarks, including the Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and the City Palace.
- 5 Nights' accommodation in top-rated hotels
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast at the hotel each day
- Sightseeing tours in each city, as per the itinerary
- Services of an experienced tour guide
- All taxes and fees
Tips for Trip:
- Keep your passport, visa, and other important documents safe, and always carry copies of them with you.
- Protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays and avoid mosquito bites by carrying sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Drinking plenty of water throughout the day is important, especially during the hot and humid weather in some parts of India.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes during your trip, as there will be much walking and exploring.
Day 1: Welcome to Delhi - Exploring the Heart of India
- Meet a representative at a pre-decided location in Delhi and get transferred to your hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities and relax for a while.
- Visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the tallest brick minaret in the world.
- Explore Rajghat, a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, near the banks of Yamuna.
- Explore Central Vista with all the important landmarks like the Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, India Gate & National War Memorial.
- In the evening, take a leisurely walk through the local markets.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Unraveling the Rich History of Delhi - Jama Masjid to Lotus Temple
- After breakfast, proceed for a full-day sightseeing tour of Delhi.
- Visit Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India.
- Explore Red Fort, an Indo-Islamic palace fort named after its massive walls of red sandstone.
- Visit Humayun's Tomb, one of the best-preserved Mughal monuments.
- In the late afternoon, visit the Lotus Temple, the only Bahá'í House of Worship in Asia, and the Jantar Mantar.
- Return to your hotel for a delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 3: Witnessing the Symbol of Eternal Love - The Majestic Taj Mahal
- After breakfast, drive to another historical and romantic city, Agra.
- En route, visit Sikandra to visit Akbar’s Tomb, a red sandstone and marble tomb built by Emperor Akbar himself.
- On arrival at Agra, check into your hotel and rest for a while.
- In the evening, witness one of the '7 Wonders of the World - the Taj Mahal, the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife, Mumtaz.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4: Discovering the Pink City - Agra Fort to Jaipur
- Visit Agra Fort, which gives it a distinctive look, before embarking toward Jaipur.
- En route, visit Fatehpur Sikri to visit the Buland Darwaza, the main entrance of Fatehpur Sikri Palace carved with Mughal architecture and is the highest gateway in the world.
- On arrival in Jaipur, check into the hotel & take some rest.
- Start with a short stopover at the iconic Hawa Mahal, a symbol of Jaipur, and then explore the local markets of Jaipur.
- Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: The Heritage Trail of Jaipur - Amer Fort to Birla Temple
- After breakfast, start a full day of local sightseeing in Jaipur.
- Dive into history at the Amer Fort, which has witnessed numerous wars and served as a residence to many rulers.
- Visit the Nahargarh Fort, from where you can enjoy stunning city views.
- Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal to get some amazing clicks in traditional Indian attire.
- Visit the current residence of the royal family, The City Palace and Museum, which displays the weaponry and handlooms used by the royal family.
- Visit Birla Temple, a temple made with shimmering white marble.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 6: Departure from Jaipur - A Journey Filled with Endless Memories
- After having a hearty breakfast, pack your bags and a bundle of memories.
- Complete the hotel check-in formalities and get back home with lots of fun memories.