Highlights of the Tour Package:
- A visit to the famous beaches of North Goa, like Baga, Calangute, and Anjuna
- Explore the vibrant nightlife of Goa with a visit to the famous clubs and bars.
- A boat cruise on the Mandovi River to witness the beautiful sunset
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Goa to see the stunning architecture of the churches and cathedrals.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering seafood feast at a beachside restaurant.
Overview of the Tour:
Welcome to Holiday Smith India, where we make your travel dreams come true! Are you ready to journey to the land of sun, sand, and sea? If yes, pack your bags because we are taking you to the Goa paradise.
Our 4Days/3Nights tour package to Goa is the perfect blend of adventure, relaxation, and exploration. From the bustling beaches of North Goa to the serene Dudhsagar Waterfalls, this tour package covers all the must-visit destinations of Goa. You will get to witness Goa's unique culture, architecture, and food while having a thrilling time.
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel in Goa
- Sightseeing in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Old Goa and Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Mouth-watering seafood feast at a beachside restaurant
- All applicable taxes
Tips for Trip:
- Protect your skin from the intense sunlight by applying sunscreen with at least SPF 30 and wearing protective clothing such as a hat and sunglasses.
- Carrying a power bank can be helpful to ensure that your phone doesn't run out of charge.
- Carrying mosquito repellent can help protect yourself from mosquito bites.
- While most places in Goa accept cards, carrying some cash for emergencies or places that may not have a card machine is always advisable.
- Be careful while swimming in the ocean, and always follow the lifeguard's instructions. Also, avoid swimming during high tide or under the influence of alcohol.
Day 1: Welcome to the land of sun, sand, and sea
- Upon arrival in Goa, our representative will welcome you and accompany you to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel, rest for a while and spend the rest of the day enjoying the leisure activities you wish.
- Lip-smacking dinner and overnight stay at the hotel to remove the tiredness and revitalize the energy for the next day's tour.
Day 2: Discovering the wonders of North Goa
- After breakfast, drive for a sightseeing trip to North Goa's famous attractions, such as Panaji, the Goan capital.
- Explore all the must-visit tourist destinations in Goa, such as Baga Beach / Calangute Beach, St. Francis Church, Old Fort - Fort Aguada, Vagator Beach, and Dona Paula.
- Have lunch at the hotel and then go for an evening boat cruise to see the glorious sunset view.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3: Exploring the hidden gems of South Goa
- Post breakfast, get ready to discover South Goa.
- Visit famous tourist destinations such as Shri Ramanath Temple, Shri Shanta Durga Temple, etc.
- Come back to the hotel and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Explore the fabulous Colva beach and enjoy memorable moments.
- You will have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Goa.
Day 4: Farewell to Goa, till we meet again
- After breakfast, get transferred to the airport/railway station to take a flight/train to return to your destination.
- The tour ends with lots of happy memories.